- IPC INTERNATIONAL is proud to present its new residential project "KAMARES RESIDENCE" located next to the beautiful 18th century Kamares aqueduct in the center of Larnaca City.
- KAMARES RESIDENCE will comprise of 9 x 2 bedroom luxury apartments which include 1 x 2 bedroom apartment on the 4th floor with an individual private and luxury roof-garden with amazing views of Larnaca City. Each apartment has one parking bay and storeroom.
- KAMARES RESIDENCE is situated in a lovely and quiet residential neighborhood surrounded by Green Area and a spectacular view of thel8th century Kamares aqueduct.
- All energy efficient luxury apartments are designed to have large living areas and balconies along with large bedrooms including en-suite shower rooms and built in wardrobes. For those who prefer the top-end of luxury, they can select to purchase the 1 x 2 bedroom luxury penthouse on the 4th floor with the roof-garden with special features which provides a luxury living to its limits.
- KAMARES RESIDENCE has been fully designed and studied by a firm of leading architects, engineers and Interior Designers. The modern design of the exterior and internal of the building makes excellent use of features like high pressured laminated wood, exterior facial marble, the smart design layout of living areas designed to offer optional space, privacy and also views of the prestigious neighborhood.
DEVELOPER: IPC DEVELOPERS
PROPERTY LOCATION FROM
Metropolis New Larnaca Mall
Salt Lake National Park
NEW LARNACA MARINA
‘ THE ISLAND’S LARGEST INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECT OF ITS KIND’
- In the biggest facelift, Larnaca has witnessed the port and marina redevelopment project will change the town’s future landscape creating 4,000 jobs and generating billions for the economy.
- Cyprus has reached an agreement with Israeli investors for the long-awaited €1.2 bln redevelopment of Larnaca port and marina, the island’s largest infrastructure project of its kind.
- Earlier this week the tender-winning Cypriot-Israeli consortium Kition Ocean Holdings, presented their eco-viable plans to Larnaca municipality.
- The project covers the restructuring of Larnaca marina for 650 berths, the port and surrounding land development over an area of 332,449 sqm which is expected to see the consortium invest more than €1 bln.
- As part of the marina development, there will be a yacht club with a retail park, a passenger terminal at the port plus hotels, a private island and residential properties.
- The unprecedented scale of the project includes residential and commercial development with innovative architecture, streets, and parks.
If you are interested in our project kindly fill the form and you shall receive our reply shortly
Pavlimbeis House, 9 Stasinou Street, Larnaca, 6023
00357 2302 0300
00357 9655 5090
00357 9645 3913